A typical e-commerce conversion rate is 2%. But what about the other 98%? Remarketing will help convert those lost visitors into sales through targeted messaging and taking advantage of key seasonal trends.
Remarketing is a powerful digital marketing technique when run correctly. We use complex maths when crafting your retargeting campaigns, resulting in an increased ROI
Google retargeting technology allows you to reach out to past site visitors that did not complete a sale, therefore keeping your brand at the forefront of their searches. We can also re-target visitors that have purchased from your website, and target them differently with unique messaging. These are the basics; however, it is possible to setup complex rules that fit in with the overall strategy.
Our office hours are Monday - Thursday: 9 am to 6 pm, Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Birmingham Retail Marketing Agency
©2016 - DOM Marketing Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Studio 115, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham. B9 4DJ.
Company number: 07353732 | VAT Registration Number: 215 6968 83